Cradle Mountain, Sheffield & Railton Day Tour
Liffey Falls & Trowunna Wildlife Park Day Tour
- Tour every Sunday (English and Mandarin/Cantonese speaking tour guide).
- Depart from Launceston at 8am and return to Launceston at 6pm.
- Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake – Pick a short walk and indulge in the beauty this wilderness World Heritage Area offers.
- Sheffield, Town of Murals – Look for the mural painted by Hong Kong pop singer Eason Chan; take a photo with the well groomed alpaca Pedro.
- Railton, Town of Topiary – Take photos with animal topiaries such as elephants, crocodiles, Mickey Mouse and Minnie . . .
- Ashgrove Cheese Farm – Visit its cheese room; learn more about cheese making; free tasting of the Ashgrove Cheese range, including the unique wasabi cheese.
- Tour every Friday (English and Mandarin/Cantonese speaking tour guide).
- Depart from Launceston at 7am and return to Launceston at 5pm.
- Ross – Historic village, bakery (of Kiki’s Delivery Service), third oldest bridge still in use in Australia.
- Wineglass Bay Lookout Walk – Hike from the visitor carpark to Wineglass Bay Lookout (2 to 3 hours return, steep and difficult walk).
- Cape Tourville Lighthouse – A short and easy walk for spectacular coastal scenery.
- Freycinet Marine Farm – For those who fancy fresh seafood.
- Campbell Town Convict Brick Trail – Dedicated to some of the nearly 200,000 convicts who were transported to Australia from 1788 onwards.
- Tour every Tuesday. (English and Mandarin/Cantonese speaking tour guide).
- Depart from Launceston in the afternoon and return to Launceston at night time.
- Narawntapu National Park – Enjoy Tasmania’s wildlife safari, explore the amazing variety of plants and animals.
- Mount George Lookout – an historic semaphore site and the best photo opportunity of the valley and surrounding districts.
- George Town – Paterson Monument which marks the spot where Lieutenant-Colonel Paterson took possession of Northern Tasmania in 1804 and a chainsaw sculpture offering a glimpse of George Town’s old life.
- Low Head Penguin Tour – a tour with an expert guide to get close to the fairy penguins in their natural environment.
Tour temporarily unavailable as access to Liffey Falls is now closed for repair due to the recent flood event.
- Tour every Wednesday. (English and Mandarin/Cantonese speaking tour guide).
- Depart from Launceston at 8am and return to Launceston at 5pm.
- Melita Honey Farm – Free tasting of the over 50 honey products of the farm; watch the bees working in the glass beehive.
- Trowunna Wildlife Park – (Interactive tour at 11am) Watch the devil feeding and if you are lucky enough to hand feed a wombat.
- Deloraine – A quaint little town with creative studios and art galleries.
- Liffey Falls – Walk through towering tree ferns to get to the most beautiful waterfall in Tasmania, stop and take a photo at the Big Tree.